What are these bumps? (Photo)

I've just noticed these bumps and wanted to know what they are?

Doctor Answers 1

Pearly Penile Papules Are Common

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The bumps in your photo look like pearly penile papules (PPP), which are very common, particularly in young men. They are benign and shouldn't cause you any pain or discomfort. Nevertheless, if they bother you, they can be removed by a CO2 laser. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to have your bumps evaluated and possibly removed.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.