I am interested in having liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, waist and back, is this possible? (photos)

I've got a few online consultations and it was recommended that I get a bbl, a tummy tuck and liposuction. I have great skin turgor and elasticity, no stretch skin because I haven't had children yet and I am 100% satisfied with my butt. I just want Liposuction. Is that unreasonable?

Candidate for Liposuction

A candidate for liposuction? Absolutely!  Your doctor should listen to you. It would appear you are an excellent candidate for liposuction alone and since you have not had children, it would not be my recommendation for you to have an Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) at this time.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and supplemental photos.  I do believe that you would be a good candidate for liposuction of your abdomen and flanks (love handles and bra roll) and that this would ultimately provide you with better abdominal contour.  With that said, an in-person consultation would be more conclusive and is definitely recommended.  It does appear from the photos that you included with your post that you have good skin elasticity, but I would want to ensure that the skin below your belly button would contract nicely so as to not leave you with any lax skin.  

Because you have not yet had children I do not think it is unreasonable to begin with a liposuction procedure.  A liposuction procedure would have no effect on a pregnancy down the line, and should you want or require an abdominoplasty after having children having had liposuction is not a preclusion.  

Please consider scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who is well experienced in the various liposuction technologies.  Your candidacy would be best determined after a thorough evaluation and physical exam.  I hope you find this helpful and best of luck!

Is Liposuction Possible?

Judging from your photographs you look to be a good candidate for the type of liposuction you are asking about. You do have great skin turgor and elasticity and this will make the difference between your skin tighten up as I would expect versus leaving loose skin. I can't see whether you have stretch marks but these will tend to impair your shrinking skin. I think my perception would be great for you

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I specialize in Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture and Body Contouring Procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction or tummy tuck

Yours is a very reasonable question. From the photos I think you can have liposuction only. Your skin should contract. This will need to be checked in person of course. You should also keep in mind that you may end up with some extra skin which can always be taken care of at a later date if necessary.

Liposuction

Thank you for the question and photos. Yes you appear to be a great candidate for liposuction. Your request is very reasonable. Sometimes less is more and if that's what you want that's all you need to get. 

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person who can help you achieve your goals. 

Dr. Khuthaila 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Liposuction

You look like a good candidate for liposuction. You would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Candidate for Liposuction

It does appear that you are a good candidate for liposuction.  An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would help establish what is possible.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and fat transfer, BBL

Thanks for your question and photos.

It appears that you are an excellent candidate for the liposuction and fat transfer BBL.  A physical exam would answer this question.  I cannot see youi needing an abdominoplasty based solely on your photos and history.

Go for some in office consultations which will answer all of your questions and concerns.

Happy hunting.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Liposuction - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, it appears you are an excellent candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, waist, and back. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps.