How many CC's of fat will I need for an hour glass BBL with fat to also create hips? (Photos)

for my wish pic for hip and booty through a Brazilian butt lift and do I have enough fat i weigh 175 pounds, 5,7. I was thinking 900cc's to each cheek and 150cc's to hips or should the hips be more

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

How many CC's of fat will I need for an hour glass BBL with fat to also create hips?

Hi.. thank you for the question and photos... the amount of fat is unpredictable, but with a good Lipoesculpture and the fat transfer you can achieve the look you are looking for.

Luis A. Mejia, MD