I'm 35. What do you suggest: Blepharoplasty or Plexr of eyelids (upper & below) in my case? (Photos)

I'm having nose surgery soon , so would like to make blepharoplasty along with this surgery . Should I go for plexr in my case instead of blepharoplasty ?

Blepharoplasty vs Plexr

It is hard to definitively diagnose a problem from a picture and I would recommend seeing an oculo-plastic surgeon which is an ophthalmologist with a concentration in plastic surgery specifically around the eyelids.

That being said, it looks to me like your eyelids are droopy and that a ptosis repair surgery maybe beneficial to you. Blepharoplasty is the gold standard to address eyelid skin. I don't really have too much to say about Plexr... 

Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. You should discuss the blepharoplasty with the board certified facial plastic surgeon performing your rhinoplasty. These procedures are often completed together in order to benefit the patient who then only has one healing process and one surgical center payment. Blepharoplasty can address any lower eyelid drooping, which can often expose the bottom of the eye. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.  

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Based in your photos I would not recommend a blepharoplasty, but you may have a mild ptosis that can be evaluated by your Plastic Surgeon. If so, it is worth correcting at the time of your nose surgery. You would benefit from some under eye fillers, not surgery for the lower lids