Is Laser assisted liposuction right for me? (Photos)

I am considering laser lipo, but I'm not sure I will get my desired results. I am deterred from a tummy tuck due the massive scar and extended recovery time. Would laser lipo tighten my skin significantly and remove stubborn fat from my abdomen and flanks? Please give any recommendations for procedures and areas for a sculpted body. I am 36 yrs old 5ft 07in tall 159 lbs and a mother of 2 . Also if possible give ballpark price and downtime. Thank you.

Laser Liposuction/Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vaser Assisted Liposculpture

Hello Renee, 

There is a type of procedure called Vaser Assisted Liposculpture that results in 53% more skin tightening than traditional Liposuction. Vaser Assisted Liposculpture will contour and remove fat from specific areas including abdomen, hips, thighs, back, arms, chest and neck.

The Liposuction scars are this big --- and are placed in discreet areas on the body such as at the underwear line or under the buttock cheek.

Patients will start to go back to work/school 5-7 days after surgery depending on how they are healing. Out of town patients can expect to stay in town for 3 nights/4 days.

I recommend  a consultation in order to receive detailed information as well as a personalized quote. 

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- 4D HI DEF CONTOURING

I find that vaser is the best for skin tightening, fat reduction and contouring. With a hi definition approach you really need more downtime to remove swelling, wear compression and heal. I suggest consulting with an experienced cosmetic surgeon for optimal results who is trained in the hi def VASER technique and do not settle for anything less. Best, Dr. Emer.