Does this look like it's healing good & safe for sexual intercourse? (photo)

Ok so I feel like it's healing well it's been 5 weeks , but does it look good in your point of view? And does it look healed enough for sex? Also, how long until the stickers come out ?

Time to intercourse

While in the picture, things appear to have healed, I am not able to see the stickers that you refer to. Prior to resuming intercourse, you should get clearance from your surgeon. Best wishes.

Resuming intimacy after labiaplasty

should be decided by your surgeon as your surgeon is presumably the one who will have to deal with any injuries from such activity.  And what 'stickers' are you referring to?  The bumps at the upper portion near you clitoris are dog ears and they are not expected to smooth out.

Curtis Wong, MD

Looks healed enough for sex, but...

From the photos, I can't tell if the incision lines are fully healed, but it appears like they are.  If you have spotting, bleeding or pain with sex you should refrain until you see your doctor.

This may be the look that you wanted, the "Barbie Look", which would be great, but from my point of view this isn't the look that I try to create.  For a more natural look, there should still labia that is in proportion with your clitoral hood and then tapers down towards the bottom of the vaginal opening.  In the photos, I see a "top heavy" look where there is some clitoral hood remaining, but no labia minora. I don't see any stickers.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Six weeks is the minimum before sex after labiaplasty

The scars are closed, but weak at 5 weeks. I could easily pull them apart with a little pressure. No sex yet.

How long after my #labiaplasty surgery do I need to wait to resume sexual activity?

Thank you for sharing your excellent question regarding when to resume sexual activity after your labiaplasty procedure.  I strongly urge you speak directly with your plastic surgeon as they understand firsthand your individual healing. I hope this is helpful.
Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Healing time

The usual time after surgery until you can resume intercourse is 4 to 6 weeks and your pictures show that you are healing normally.  If you are feeling "stickers" then you may have some suture knots that have not dissolved.  You should ask your surgeon about that, as he could remove them, if that is the issue.

John Dean, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty

I appreciate your question.

looks like its healing well
Please speak to your PS about intimacy, but typically I allow my patients by now

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

When Sex after LP?

While the "average" woman may resume penetrative sexual intimacy at 5-6 weeks post-op, and from your pics it looks like you've healed well, it is only your personal surgeon who can make that determination...

Michael P Goodman MD

Can I have sex

Hello. Thank you for posting a question. It is not apparent whether you are completely healed for intercourse. The incision lines are not clearly visible in your photos. Typically intercourse is safe at the 6 week mark but it is best determined at your post op check up with your surgeon. 
~Dr. Pou

Is it healing good

Thank you for your question. It looks like it is healing well. Pl talk to your surgeon for clearance for sexual intimacy.