Would I be a good candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to buttocks? (Photo)

i am 27 years old - one pregnancy 4 years ago height 5'1'' weight 117.2 would i see a difference with the fat i have is there enough what should i expect questions i should ask my surgeon

Would I be a good candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to buttocks?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. of course you are, I recommend you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to obtain your desired look. You will look very good. you already have a nice shape. Good luck!

With the right surgeon, you can have a very nice improvement.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Would you be a good candidate with fat transfer to the buttocks?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. Based on your photographs, you would see improvement in your body contour from a BBL and additional liposuction. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction with BBL

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You do seem to be a good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen and flanks with fat transfer to the buttock. This should give you a nice shape and help you achieve your desired outcome. It's difficult to tell from the photos, but you may also be a candidate for a tummy tuck if your muscles have separated during pregnancy. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these areas. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BBL Candidate

Hello, yes you are a good candidate! Thanks for sharing your pictures and your questions.  I recommend lipo in waist, flanks and lower back for a better result.

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate for Lipo and BBL?

Hi Melissaschez,

Thank you for your questions and photos. Without being able to see you in person and do a physical exam, it is impossible to be absolutely certain, but I can give you my best advice based on your photos. You appear to be a good candidate for lipo and a BBL which would likely give you a very nice change and good result. You may also be a good candidate for a tummy tuck if this is a procedure that you are interested in.  

You would likely benefit quite a bit from some contouring liposuction of the flanks to enhance your waist with fat transfer to make your buttocks more full.  Your abdomen would be flattened tremendously, but it is impossible to estimate how much without a physical exam.   

I would encourage you to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who has experience and expertise in body contouring, and who has many before and after photos of results that you like so that you can discuss your treatment options.  I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Dr. Brown

Daniel Brown, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation. Based on the photos, you are a good candidate. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Liposuction with Brazilian

Liposuction of your torso which should include your hips and waist, upper abdomen and lower abdomen and possibly back in conjunction with the transfer to your buttocks should give a very nice result.

Your pregnancy left you with muscle separation costing a bulging of your abdomen.

This will not be corrected with liposuction and you should not expect a flat abdomen from this procedure.

You may also be caring a small amount of excess intra-abdominal fat which could be improved with some weight loss.

Muscle strengthening exercises of the abdomen are also excellent.

I suggest having several in person consultations with board-certified plastic surgeon's who have expertise with these procedures.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD