Who can create results like these? Comment below if you have experience (Photos)

Im 5'1 ,125 all my fat is in my flank and stomach and thighs... I need a doctor who can snatch a waist!!!

Good Candidate for BBL

Hello, thanks for your inquiry, you are an excellent candidate for a BBL Procedure. It is very difficult to say that you will have the exact results from our wish pics, because every body is different, your frame has a lot to do with your final results.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey! Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Going to medical school not magic school

One of my old professors was fond of saying I went to medical school not magic school. Liposuction it's not capable of changing anything then for distribution. The overall body shape and proportions of people is mostly made up by the musculoskeletal structures. Sometimes the muscles of the waist can be brought in during an abdominoplasty. Setting realistic expectations before the procedure is key in maintaining overall patient satisfaction. The pictures of the women you depicted were born with stunning proportions based on their genetic makeup. They have their parents, good health and exercise to thank Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon