Afraid fat transfer will not work. I had a lipo/fat transfer 6 days ago. I didn't have enough fat to enhance my butt. (photo)

(main reason for the surgery) He said my indentations on both sides would use the majority of fat When I removed bandages I saw a bit of butt cheek & some fullness on the sides. 1) Im afraid that will disappear as the swelling goes down. 2) Im afraid that all positions I lay & sit may be doing harm. I'm not even sure how to sit on the donut correctly. Couldnt sleep on my sides for a few days, & am only able to lay on my stomach when icing. (never could sleep on my stomach due to neck issues).

Fat transfer

Hello,  thank you for your sharing your doubts.   Unfortunately not all the fat that is used for grafting will survive.   Sometimes we expect to have more than 30%  of reabsorbtion.   Wait until the swelling settled down and there's not much that you can do at this moment.   Be patient.   Best wishes.