My stomach sticks out. Any suggestions?

Im not fat .. if i flex i can see my upper abs .. but when i stand straight without applying any sorta pressure it sticks out .. IF it is visceral fat then how do i loose it .. mostly the answer will be diet but idk what to eat and what not to eat so if anyone can tell me what should i eat it would help alot .. as far as cardio is concerned i do 1 and a half hour everyday for 6 days a week .. thats ALOT .. but im just not loosing it.. i workout too so idk anymore..

Prominent fat - treatment?

Thank you for asking about your abdomen.
  • One can't really tell you based on a descriptoin -
  • But if you are a normal weight and physically fit, weight loss is probably not the answer.
  • You may have a congenital ¬†muscle diastasis that can be repaired by surgery.
  • Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an examination and advice.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS