I had an accident last month and i have 7 stitches on my head - How can I remove the cut mark? (photo)

Its been 1 month I had an accident I have got a depressed scar on my forehead please suggest me what kind of treatment I should go for.

Doctor Answers 1

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for scars.

Once the skin heals, I would suggest immediate use of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM to help reduce the chance of significant scarring. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.