Female had vaser and turned muscley how can I fix it? (photo)

I had vaser 3 months ago on my upper and lower arms n I asked the Dr for the feminine shape but it turned very muscley n I hate it so much , the upper arm looks huge n pumped,I'm gonna see my Dr next month n I want him to fix it , what's the possibility to get the feminine shape back with out more scars like what he can do ! I will post photos please help me .

Definition of the arms through liposculturing

Your arms look amazing! That is your muscular structure and it is normal. Most women come in to the office wanting definition of the arms through liposculpturing of the posterior and lateral arms. This is the result they want to achieve. 

When you speak to your doctor the best thing to suggest is to add some fat around the bicep to make it less protruding and even it out. This will get rid of the definition you see on your bicep.

Los Angeles OB/GYN