How to fasten the peeling process after getting chemical peeling for the first time?

I recently had chemical peeling for my acne scars. My acne scars are moderate. This is my 3rd day and I need to have an okay skin/face by day 5 as I have an important workshop to attend. Dermatologists suggested to have 6 sits. This is my first and on day 3/today my skin is just dry and a change of colour. No flakes and no peeling

Thank you for your question.  Without knowing the type of peel performed it is difficult to offer definite recommendations as some light chemical peels do not result in significant peeling, while individuals already on a good skin care regimen may also have limited peeling.  I would recommend speaking to your doctor to voice your concerns and have treatment recommendations made to you.  Hope this helps.