Chemical peeling - should it be every 2 months or is it okay if it's every once in a while?

I have to do light chemical peeling for 6 times. I am done with my first only and I am going to start university soon and I want to postponed it? Is it okay or it has to be every 2 weeks exact?

Chemical Peel Treatments

Thank you for your question.  For those who will also be reading this seems a simple but exceedingly complex question.  The information missing and necessary to answer this include the problem you are treating, your skin type, health history, prior treatments, your response, underlying health issues, & who is going to perform these, their background training and experience & most important the supervising Physician who has seen, examined you and can speak to your questions.

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Chemical peel should not be performed as frequently as every two weeks because your skin needs time to heal and reform between sessions. Are you using the 2 week timeline based on a a surgeon's recommendation? Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chemical peels

I recommend medical grade chemical peels every 4-6 months, not sooner. The chemicals are too harsh for repeated use.