How much will it take to replace 2 central incisors?

Cause I lost it when I was 16 both of them due to accident

Replace of 2 central incisors

starting form 990 us, per tooth, all the way to 1750,each, will depend on the technique, and also the way you will want it to be replaced, the must important is to determine if you have enough bone, to work with. 
and also if there is enough space, and width.but in dental tourism you will find great offers, there are many patients searching for dental tourism. affordable dentistry.

Cost

there r many options for replacements. so first decide what option u want to go for. if u want to save money best option for u is dental tourism . u will save upto 70% on yr total tratement costing.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist