Cellulite after lipo so ugly :( Is there's any solution I can do to get rid of it n could the LPG works !!

I had liposuction last year n fat grafting last year , n month ago I did it again n my cellulite is killin me !! 

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Ugly celllulite

Cellfina appears to be the best treatment on the market today to treat cellulite. It has patient satisfaction rates greater than 90% after treatment. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina to obtain an evaluation and discuss in greater detail.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.   It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina

I would have to examine you because it is difficult to see in over head lighting but Cellfina is very effective for treating cellulite of the buttocks and thighs.

Other fake cellulite cures

If your primary concern was the cellulite, then stop doing those other things now and save your money!  In my training, there was no option for cellulite... We would try lipo and fat grafting and of course none of it worked. But in the last year, Cellfina has come out, and all that changed. There is finally something that works. Those bands that cause cellulite are genetic and won't go away unless they are cut in the correct way. Minimal down time and recovery. Amazing results. 

Liposuction with fat grafting - still have cellulite

Thank you for asking about your cellulite.

This is a very difficult problem to treat.
There is a machine called Cellulaze that is FDA approved for cellulite treatment.
If there is a surgeon with such a machine, consider this.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.