One month post-op breast lift & augmentation; skin on my nipple is coming off even though I disinfect it every 2 days? (Photos)

Breast lift with augmentation one month post op and skin on my nipple is shedding even though I disinfect it and apply antibiotic cream every 2 to 3 days is this normal

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

You have lost some pigmented skin around your areola but this should heal normally with time.  Continue the antibitoic ointment for now.  I would recommend applying it daily after your shower.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Nipple skin

This is not uncommon. I would apply the ointment twice a day along with regular daily shower. I would expect this to resolve satisfactorily with a bit more time and good wound care.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD