Can a mommy makeover, thigh lift and BBL be down at once? (Photo)

I had 3 kids by csection. I gained 90 pounds. My aim is to get back to my pre baby weight of 130 and shape. (60 more pounds to lose).

A Mommy Makeover, Thigh Lift and BBL Done Together

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.    Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations.  

Mommy Makeover & BBL

I typically don't recommend having both procedures performed at the same time, as this is a lot of surgery to have at once and the recovery may be difficult. I'd recommend booking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options.

All the best.

Combinations of procedures for mommy makeover can be quite different.

There is no particular limit to a number of procedures performed at a mommy makeover. Depending on the procedures performed the size the patient and the efficiency of the surgeon the proper sequencing will be decided. The most important thing is to choose a good surgeon and follow the recommendations

Multiple procedures

Thank you for the question and the photos and get down to the desired weight and then go on some consults with experts in the area and be evaluated.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Mommy make-over, thigh lift and BBL - all done at once?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• I really admire your weight loss and determination to get back to your pre-baby shape
  • On the other hand, this is too much surgery for one time.
  • Losing 60 more pounds may change what you want done -
  • Final planning should be done when you are about 140 pounds.
  • A thigh lift is a big operation and usually done without other operations.
  • Generally the tummy tuck and breast lift and/or augmentation are enough for one sitting -
  • But if you are down to near 140, it will take less time to do the mommy make-over...liposuction and a BBL might be a possible add-on but it makes for a difficult recovery. 
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Can a mommy makeover, thigh lift and BBL be down at once?

In State of FL - NO because the volume of liposuction aspirate is limited to 1 liter fat, which would be not enough for BBL!, in a Combination of surgeries. To me you will need at least 2 separate operations a few months apart.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Weight loss before surgery

You should lose as much weight as you can prior to having any cosmetic procedures. You will likely need two separate operations to achieve your goal of having a thigh lift, BBL and mommy makeover. The combined procedures are far too long to complete safely in one day. Consult with a few plastic surgeons for a thorough exam in person.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD