I am considering a MMO. Can someone help give advice on best options? Top doctors in the Florida area?

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Your Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Best options on considering a Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your desire to pursue surgery.  I would recommend you start your search with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find local board certified plastic surgeons.  Make a list of those you find and interview a number of them for recommendations and pricing in your market.  Below I am attaching a link that should help your search.  Hope this helps.

There are many qualified, experienced, board certified plastic surgeons in South Florida performing MMOs. We all think we are the best! Look at photos, certification, reviews, experience to find who meets your minimum requirements and then choose who you feel most confident in/comfortable with after seeing 2-3.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

I am considering a MMO. Can someone help give advice on best options?

Thanks for the question. Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for mommy makeover surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.  
  In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   You may find the attached link, dedicated to mommy makeover surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes. 

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. a good starting point for your search needs to be the website of the America Board, they can tell you exactly which AB surgeon is located in your area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD