I am interested in having vaginal rejuvenation In Miami. Please help me to find a good doctor

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Laser vaginal rejuvenation institute of america

You can find different doctors that have been trained and certified for these laser techniques such as Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation and Laser Reduction Labiaplasty.

Best Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeon

There are plenty of physicians in Miami who perform vaginal rejuvenation procedures. In order to find the best surgeon, I strongly recommend you do the following:

• Make sure the surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon 
  • Google the surgeon's name and read reviews about the surgeon to make sure the vast majority of patients who have had surgery with him/her are happy with their outcomes
  • When you meet with the surgeon, ask to see multiple before/after pictures of other vaginal rejuvenation patients
  • Prepare a list of questions for the surgeon so you can get answers to all of them during your consultation 
  • Ask how often the surgeon performs vaginal rejuvenation procedures to make sure he/she is truly experienced with the procedure
  • Make sure you completely trust the surgeon 
 Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

If you're flying, there's no need to limit your choices to Miami

Nassau to NYC area is a cheap 3-hour hop. Traveling to any destination on the East Coast is basically the same thing. You will expand your choice of experts greatly and improve your chances of an excellent result. I have patients flying in/out on a regular basis from destinations further than yours.

Looking for a Vaginal Rejuvenation expert

Hello Milley,
Thank you for your post, which is the first step in finding a doctor that is best for you. You should be prepared to travel so why restrict yourself to Miami? I strongly recommend you look for an experienced reconstructive and cosmetic vaginal surgeon who can address all your vaginal and vulvar concerns. Below is a link with advice on finding the best surgeon for you where you may also review the photo gallery and reviews.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist