I have really bad scarring after a breast lift. I need help on what routine to take.

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

It takes 6 weeks to heal and I wait 12 months before any scar revision.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

certain steps to be taken to minimize scarring

There are certain steps to be taken to minimize scarring after any injury to the skin and they are using good sun protection, scar massage and the use of silicone.  If all this was appropriately done, then the next step could involve injection of steroids to the surgical scars.

Vijay K. Bindingnavele, MD
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Fly to south florida for consult

you should fly to south florida for a consultation or better yet ,multiple consultations with plastic surgeons to see what can be done about your bad scarring. 

Scarring

Is it hypertrophic scarring or keloids?  Did you have a difficult wound healing course?  Depending on these factors you may be a candidate for different therapies, even a scar revision.  Best to seek an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes, Dr. T.