I have really bad scarring after a breast lift. I need help on what routine to take.

certain steps to be taken to minimize scarring

There are certain steps to be taken to minimize scarring after any injury to the skin and they are using good sun protection, scar massage and the use of silicone.  If all this was appropriately done, then the next step could involve injection of steroids to the surgical scars.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Fly to south florida for consult

you should fly to south florida for a consultation or better yet ,multiple consultations with plastic surgeons to see what can be done about your bad scarring. 

Is it hypertrophic scarring or keloids?  Did you have a difficult wound healing course?  Depending on these factors you may be a candidate for different therapies, even a scar revision.  Best to seek an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes, Dr. T.