Hernia Umbilical And Epigastric.

I send my pictures to a few doctors 2 said it look like I have a hernia. I been to the doctors got a scan, they didn't see anything.. I have a slight pain so I google hernia after having 2 kids my navel haven't return back to its normal size. I ever had a outty but it look worse now. And I look up epigastric hernia because the pain is in that area my question is can I get lipo with this problem? If this problem do exist ? Do I need a tummy tuck in order to get rid of this problem???

Hernia Umbilical And Epigastric.

Thank you for the question. Definitive advice would require much more information. I suggest that you submit photographs, side and frontal views, taken by a second party with your arms by your side.
Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight. 
 A hernia, by definition, is a defect (or hole) in the abdominal wall fascia;  this defect is  usually repaired utilizing sutures and/or mesh.
In my opinion, the best time to repair the umbilical hernia is at the same time that you are having a tummy tuck done. At that time, the hernia is easily  exposed and repaired,  negating the need for further surgery. Care must be taken during the performance umbilical hernia repair to avoid compromise of blood flow to the overlying skin. Please make sure you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. I hope this, and the attached links, helps.