I have hair loss and would you give me information about my case?

hi doctor some day i was went to pool and i think it was have high chlor in pool and after that i have hair loss about 40 hair i see loss every day i use minoxidil 5 percent from 1/September but the loss of hair don't stop !can you give me information about my case ?

Hair Loss/Minoxidil/Other Treatments?--PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE)

Spironolactone and progesterone can help regrow hair. Follicular unit hair transplantation is another option. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Hair loss

The average person loses 100-150 hairs per day, so 40 hairs is under the average which means you have lost more hair than you think

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon