Today while I playing kannali my front teeth cracked. So please tell me what I do? (photo)

Cracked Teeth

Traumatic dental injuries often occur in accidents or sports-related injuries. Chipped Teeth account for the majority of all dental injuries. Dislodged  or  Knocked-Out teeth are examples of less frequent, but more severe injuries. Treatment depends on the type, location and severity of each injury. Any dental injury, even if apparently mild, requires examination by a dentist immediately. Sometimes, neighboring teeth suffer an additional, unnoticed injury that will only be detected by a thorough dental exam.Isolated injuries to teeth are quite common and may require the expertise of various dental specialists. Oral surgeons usually are involved in treating fractures in the supporting bone or in replanting teeth that have been displaced or knocked out. These types of injuries are treated by one of a number of forms of splinting (stabilizing by wiring or bonding teeth together). If a tooth is knocked out, it should be placed in salt water or milk. The sooner the tooth is re-inserted into the dental socket, the better chance it will survive. Therefore, the patient should see a dentist or oral surgeon as soon as possible. Never attempt to wipe the tooth off, since remnants of the ligament that hold the tooth in the jaw are attached and are vital to the success of replanting the tooth. Other dental specialists may be called upon such as endodontists, who may be asked to perform root canal therapy, and/or restorative dentists who may need to repair or rebuild fractured teeth. In the event that injured teeth cannot be saved or repaired, dental implants are often now utilized as replacements for missing teeth.

Red Bank Dentist

Tooth Repair

It looks like you fractured the edge of the tooth. At this point the best solution for you would be to visit your general dentist so that a composite or tooth color restoration can be placed on the tooth. Good luck!

Broken teeth

It would appear that you are shifting your jaw forward in the photo and that your bite is adequately aligned.Dental repairs can best be done utilizing bonded composite to restore the broken teeth--Good luck!

You could do some bonding for an immediate treatment to improve the esthetics of the broken tooth. Since your teeth are not aligned well, I am afraid you will break off the restoration in a short period of time. For this reason, I would recommend you get examined for orthodontic treatment to align the teeth so that heavy , un-natural forces are not placed on the teeth while you are eating. I have no idea what kannali is, but I always recommend the wearing of an athletic mouth-guard while participating in sports to protect the teeth.