Bad Swelling After Juvederm and Injection Consisting of Collagen and Vitamin C?

I used Juvederm for my cheeks after a week my dr recommended some thing for glowing ,she inject it in my face then after two hours my face swollen like a ballon, with a lot of pain . She said the glowing injection contains collagen and v.c . I went to the ER they made an opening on both sides of my mouth upper area and put drainage and gave me antibiotic .after ten days in the hospital, I still have sweeling on one side and there is also pimples with white heads. I am from Saudi Arabia .

Go to surgeon

I have never seen this type of complication. You must present back to your surgeon for appropriate care, evaluation and treatment.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Go to surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon