Dissolvable stitches from Mohs surgery on forehead keep popping out. Any suggestions?

Had Mohs on forehead 4 weeks ago near hairline. Couple of weeks ago a stitch started to pop out. Plastic surgeon told me its fine. 2 weeks later it was popping out with knot. It oozed a little and bled a little. The ps pulled it out and said it was fine. Couple of days later another one is popping out and I can see the beginning of another working its way through. The first one left such redness and a hole. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do? The stitches are thick and white..

Stitches are coming out from Mohs

Many people have irritations from dissolvable sutures and what happens is the skin tries to work them up and out, just like it is doing now. If your wound is closed but this keeps persisting, you need to see your doctor. It won't stop really until your body rids itself of the sutures - either by removal or dissolving. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."