Need a BA Revsion After PS Mistake. Do I Need a Lift? (photo)

After having my old implants replace,my PS put uhp in my perky breast & hp in my droopy left.He was supposed to give me bigger implants to take me from a small c to a small or full d .I believe he put the same size back in (325cc)he says he put an extra 100ccs in but im 2'' smaller.As i have to go back for a revision,do you think i can go another 100/150ccs without a lift?do you think i should have 2 uhp, hp or go mod+.Any advice appreciated,i feel let down, self conscious & no money for a lift

Do I Need a Lift?

• Size: I do think you can add 100 to 150 cc in size based on the photos I see
  • Lift: I am having touble answering this. Looking at the middle picture labelled "after" you might do well to have a lift. But looking at the photo marked "droop" I suspect not. There is some asymmetry, but this could be due to the different implants. 

Do I Need a Lift?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Asymmetry issues following a breast augmentation

Time, weight and gravity are not on your side.  It appears that, at least for now, your soft tissue will support a larger implant and will achieve your goal of more fullness and some uplift to the nipple area.  A gel implant will feel a bit more natural and will not be as round as an equivalent saline filled implant. If you just want the perkiness and not a larger size then you would be a candidate for a breast lift.  There are always consequences to the choices we make be sure to understand both sides of the story.

Breast assymmetry

To avoid surgical breast lift one way is to use dual plane technique with a little larger implant along  with lowering of breast crease. However a proper physical assessment is important to plan the surgery.

Breast assymmetry