Better Look For my Body LIPO, Another Tummy Tuck & BBL? (Photos)

What procedures will give me a flatter tummy and better booty please let me know. I have already had a BBL & also a Tummy tuck. Which procedures will be the best to get flatter tummy and bigger butt. I'm going to attach some pictures so you can see for your self. (Would i need Lipo another Tummy Tuck & BBL?)

Lipo, Tummy Tuck & BBL

Procedures for a flatter tummy can be a combination of Liposuction with a Tummy Tuck. While a tummy tuck is great for tightening the mid-section, it is best if Liposuction is paired with it to extract excess fat first. Also, considering Liposuction first can give way to a better shape with a BBL. Consult with a board-certified surgeon before undergoing any procedure. Hope this helps.

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Combining Liposuction with Tummy Tuck and BBL

Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations. Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. Liposuction and excision can help remove excess fat and skin while the tummy tuck or BBL are done. It is a good idea to have combined procedures to help save procedure and healing time, and money, while helping to achieve overall body results. If you were unhappy with the results from your first surgeon there is always the option to seek out a new local board certified plastic surgeon and schedule a consultation to determine the best procedures to help achieve your desired results. Good luck.

What is better?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information and pictures as well! I highly recommend to make a personal consultationo with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what are the better options for you! Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Options for tummy tuck and liposuction

It is important to differentiate intra-abdominal fat vs subcutaneous and supra fascial fat.  Intra-abdominal fat is the fat inside the tummy which we are not able to remove through liposuction or abdomninoplasty (tummy tuck.

The fat we can remove is the latter which is under the skin and above the strong layer.  For better understanding you can see the live surgeries on my snapchat or the instagram @drjplasticsurgery.

A through consultation with an experienced surgeon will clarify the differences and your options easily.  The surgeon will give you options and guide you so you can achieve your best possible result and achieve your goals.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.  

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

What procedure

Thank you for the question and photos and you have several options to obtain your desired result but they require an examination to decide which would be best for you.   So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and compare recommendations 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Looking to improve my shape

Hello and thank you for your question. You have many options.

Ideally you should try to lose some weight and reevaluate yourself. I think your tummy will look better as well as your overall shape.

I think at that point repeat liposuction as well as bbl will help even further.

The only excisional procedures that will help are a bra line lift which I would leave to after your liposuction. 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Body sculpting after multiple procedures.

You would get better advice after a face to face consultation however it looks like you may benefit from liposuction or weight loss.  I don't think a secondary tt is indicated.  Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and available options.  Good luck.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

What Secondary Procedures Are Needed After An Abdominoplasty and Brazilian Buttock Lift?

Unfortunately, you do not provide us with information about your age, height, weight, whether or not you have had children, when you had your previous surgeries, or how they were performed. However, looking at the pictures you provide, it does appear that you have excess subcutaneous fat that could be removed from a number of areas.  

Certainly there is excess fat that can be removed from your upper and lower abdomen, hips, flanks, back, buttocks and thighs.  The question is how much laxity of the skin will you have after the fat is removed?  

I would recommend you approach your body contouring in a staged fashion.  The first stage would be an aggressive liposuction of these areas.  While you have quite a bit of volume in your buttocks, it certainly could be more defined in its contour, as well as in terms of the "frame" of soft tissue that surrounds it.  

After allowing 3-6 months to pass after this liposuction, you will be in a better position to assess what secondary skin excisional procedures might be needed for your abdomen, buttock, thighs, etc.  This will also give you more time to lose some additional weight, which would no doubt improve your satisfaction with your final result.

Peter Lee, MD, FACS