Pain in my left breast, 3 weeks after surgery, swollen and I can feel my implant.

I had a BA about 3 weeks ago, this is my second BA. First BA was done 5 years ago. I went from a 302cc to 650cc in both breast. My PS said he didn't really touch my pockets, he slightly expanded them upwards. My right breast, is fine.. No pain and it looks like the swelling is gone. My left breast is larger (swollen??) & is in a lot of pain when i lay down or move certain ways. Sharp pains, and just irritated. I also feel my implant only on the left breast. What can be causing the pain?

Thank you for your question I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon. They are most familiar with your medical history, details of your surgery, and how you are healing. They may want to re-examine you in person.