Thermismooth or thermitight for neck/lower face? (Photos)

My plastic surgeon recommend thermismooth for my neck/lower face. After researching, it seems thermitight would be the better procedure for lift and tightening. Which one is most appropriate for me?

ThermiTight or ThermiSmooth for Neck/Lower Face?

Maria, you are right. ThermiTight is the more appropriate option for treating your lower face and neck. ThermiSmooth mainly helps with fine lines and crepy skin around the eyes and mouth. Please find an experienced provider. Best wishes.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Thermismooth or thermitight for neck/lower face?

I find ThermiSmooth is most effective on the thinner skin around the eyes. You appear to be a very good candidate for ThermiTight.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth Vs. ThermiTight--Double Chin / Laxity -- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella

You would be a good candidate for ThermiTight. In my practice, we use a combination approach for the neck and lower face. VASER and ThermiRF, sometimes even adding ultherapy and fraxel.  Please see an expert there is a lot that can be done for neck rejuvenation. Best, Dr. Emer