Did my surgeon stitch my columella wrong during my septorhinoplasty? (Photos)

I'm 7 days post op from a septorhinoplasty. A few questions... Did my surgeon sew my columella too off center and will it heal like that so that it is permanently lopsided? (See arrow, my left nostril has this extra skin notch because of it) Will my bulbous tip shrink so that it's not so protruding? (Look at side profile). I know the key is patience and it takes about a year to see final result, but I'm worried. He said he fixed that as well as took off my dorsal hump and evened out my nostrils.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes