Personal medical opinion; will I need a revision? (Photos)

I'm getting nervous. I'm 2 weeks post op.. breast lift no implants and notice my right nipple is larger and oddly shaped compacted to the right. Doesn't seem to match at all. Looks like the surgeon went to make it smaller but decided not to. (Scabing And cut on actual nipple) I know everyone will say wait and see.. but my nipple will not get smaller even through healing that I know. Ty in advanced.

Basic Details of the Healing Process

The patient will go home in a bra or with only light dressings over the incision lines. Sutures are dissolvable but an ending knot, if present is removed within 1-2 weeks. Initial discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication. Light activities may be started in 7-10 days.

Over time, gravity will continue to have an effect and the breast skin will tend to stretch. The degree of #stretching and #sagging varies between women: generally, women with smaller breasts experience less recurring sagging. If sagging does occur, further excision of the skin on an outpatient basis can be used to correct the problem. Heavy and large breasts may lead to recurrent sagging and may require the removal of a small amount of breast tissue to achieve an optimal shape and size. One key to a satisfying result is realistic expectations.

While you are still early in the healing process it would be best to visit your surgeon if you find you are worried or concerned at all, then you can have an additional examination to make sure that everything is healing properly.

Areola

Right now you have swelling, and may have more swelling on one side than the other. Give yourself time to heal. Please discuss any concerns you have with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift Issue

Overall, you seem to have a nice result. Areolar shape and size change as you heal, and may take up to 6 months until final shape and size are realized. At that time, if you have any persistent problems, a simple local procedure can usually be performed to equalize the areola. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

A revision may improve your symmetry.

I see what your concern is and you are right that I would recommend waiting for 4-6 months to allow your tissue to fully heal and relax.  At that point you can make a decision about making the areola more symmetrical.  This could likely be done with only local anesthesia with very short down time.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon so this can be resolved.