I had Dysport 1 week ago in forehead and in between eyebrows. I now have sore throat and tightness head feels full and dry eyes

Is this normal ? Will it go away soon ?

Dysport and Symptoms

Dysport cannot cause systemic symptoms. I suggest you see an expert for your issues given this is something internal or reactive.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Reaction to Dysport?

Hello, and thanks for your question. This would be an unusual reaction to Dysport. I recommend discussing this with your physician. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Approximately 1-2% of individuals having cosmetic botulinum toxin can have mild systemic effects.

However, what is mild and barely noticeable for some is very disturbing to others.  Generally these last a few days to a couple of weeks.  Rarely the symptoms are disturbing for a longer period of time.  The more symptomatic these issues are for a given individual, the more disturbing.  If the disturbing symptoms outweigh the benefits of the service, it is hard to recommend repeating the treatment in the future.  Typically the beneficial effect last much longer than the mild systemic effects.  You and your injecting physician will need to decide on the severity of the symptoms.