What can I do about my front teeth? (photos)

I have always been self conscious about my front teeth, particularly the 2 small ones either side of my front 2. It is as though my teeth have not developed properly. What can I do to make them more in proportion to the rest of my teeth? It is very noticeable in pictures and almost looks as though I am missing teeth

#Veneers for small teeth #DrSoftTouch

Porcelain veneers are a great way to make small teeth more proportional. The size and shape your lateral incisors will be improved with veneers.  Typically, for the most proportional, cosmetic result, I recommend four or more veneers across the top, but two would definitely improve your smile. The best thing to do, if find an experienced cosmetic dentist to give you the results you desire. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.  

yes, there is a solution, with veneers, that can be done within the same visit, and you will have great results, you will not have any problem. and you will have a great result.

Invisalign and 2 Veneers and Crown lengthening posssibly

I have treated many patients with underdeveloped "Peg Lateral" incisors as you present with.  Invisalign can be used to create the space that is needed to make the lateral incisor restorations the proper proportional width. Invisalign will also correct the other crowding and rotation issues that are evident.

Two no-prep veneers could be made for teeth 7 and 10 following Invisalign, and you will have the beautiful smile you desire.  Please seek and consult with one or more Cosmetic Dentists and view photos of their work before choosing who to treat you.  You should be able to find someone who is highly experienced in both Invisalign and Veneers.  You also want an artistically talented Cosmetic Dentist who can perform esthetic crown lengthening in addition to the veneers and orthodontic therapy.

It looks like there may be an issue with the gum level. Be sure to have the gum evaluated for esthetic crown lengthening or gum contouring before the veneers are done so that their length is in proportion to the central incisors and canines.

It is also possible to do some bonding on #7 and 10 but this will not be as durable or esthetic as two veneers will be.

You are going to have a "Knock-Out" very soon!

Go for it!!!!

Douglas Jopling, DDS

Dallas, TX area