Deviated septum operated 4 months ago and I have now got a popping sound when I breathe?

I have had a deviated septum corrected 4 months ago and I have now got a popping sound when I breathe.

The source of the sound could be many different things. Cartilage can move/click, the lining of the nose along the septum can flap to the left and right if there is little remaining cartilage, or there can be other tissue that may be moving. The best plan is for you to breath and try to replicate the sound with your surgeon looking in your nose. That is the only way to tell if anything is wrong. Popping sounds don't necessarily mean anything has gone awry, however, but best to have a look to reassure you and sort out the cause. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon