How much to remove a scar in my lower legs? Now I'm 27

Scar in lower legs and treatment

Without a photo it is impossible to tell what type of scar you have and what treatment would be recommended.  Red scars can be treated with a laser, keloid scars via injections, and hyper pigmented scars via bleaching creams and peels.  Best, Dr. Green

Leg scar

Thank you for your question.  Without a series of photographs, it is difficult to make clear recommendations as scar improvement may include non-invasive topical treatments or surgical revision.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Removing dark scars from the legs

I would use a combination of light chemical peels, Melarase PM cream mixed with Exfolase, and Clear + Brilliant laser to help reduce your pigmentation scars on the legs. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS