How do you visually size for implants when reducing breast size?

I currently wear a 34dd bra with my existing 475cc saline over muscle implants. My breasts are sagging so wanting a lift/reduction to achieve a more sporty look and feel. Reviews all state using sizers to help determine implant size; however I am already larger than I wish to be. How do I visualize my final outcome ? Thank you

Implant size

The best way to be sized is to be seen in person.  A formal exam is critical.  Best of luck............

Revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery...

Thank you for the question. Keep in mind also, as you are thinking about your goals, that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for. Breast lifting may or may not necessary. Much will be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin and quality of skin elasticity will be important.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Difficult to do with implants in place

Thanks for the great question and this is a great question. So since you already have implants in place and want smaller ones, there's not a vey good way for you to get an idea of what that's like without removing the implants. If you currently have saline implants, then your doctor can deflate the implant so you are able to get an idea of what your breast size is, then use sizers or Vectra to get an idea of what size implants you like. Unfortunately if you have silicone implants, then you have to trust your surgeon. I always have patients bring in photos of what their ideal breasts look like so that I can try to get the proportions right in the operating room. Make sure you're working with a plastic surgery who has extensive experience with these types of cases. Best of luck

~Dr. Sieber