Problems breathing while exercising close to one year after rhinoplasty

I had rhinoplasty close to a year ago. I can breath normally except when I am exercising. The minute I start to workout, my nose begins to clog up and I constantly feel like I have to blow my nose. I get dizzy cause I cant breathe during my workouts (even simple ones like walking fast). My doc just keeps telling me to moisture my nose and use OTC sprays and that it should clear up soon. I was hoping I could get some more recommendations as I need to be able to workout. Thank you

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Breathing issues following rhinoplasty

Most rhinoplasties include reduction in the size of the nose which can reduce the air passage. Those of us who routinely perform rhinoplasties take special precautions to avoid this problem and often improve the air way. The causes could be valve disfunction, residual or persistent deviation of the septum, enlarged turbinates allergy and a condition called vasomotor rhinitis. All of these are treatable. You need to find someone who is knowledgeable about these conditions.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon