Liposuction bad practice? could fat transfer work? (photos)

I got a liposuction on august 16th I'm noticing that my upper abdomen skin is a bit loose which is normal but above the belly button I have sagging skin I went to my doctor 5 days ago and what he did is to break or release the fold I had with a needle to make it symmetric the results are worst I really wouldn't like to make a reverse tummy, my abdomen was not in a bad condition before Could this be solved with an umbilicoplasty? could this be swelling? can this problem be solved with exercises?

Liposuction

It can take 4-6 months to see the final results from liposuction. Be patient and good luck..............

Liposuction bad practice? Could fat transfer work?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though the exact cause of this fold can not be determined without an in-person examination I would first allow your liposuction and subcision results time to fully heal, upwards of 3 months from both procedures.  Once the tissues have returned to their normal elasticity a better assessment as to the cause can be determined and treatment advised.  Best wishes.

Creese after lipo

Thank you for your question. At this moment Please wait at least and re evaluate. Most of the time they settle. Please follow instructions from your PS.