Lifting implant with removing skin at fold

I've had 8+ surgeries, last revis around 3 mths ago. Breasts are uneven, about 2 cms lower on side that had capsulectomy. Strattice was used for Cc. Dr says the skin on the lower side has stretched too much likely due to the size decrease and to fix it we can remove the excess 2cms by doing a skin excision in the office at fold. Strattice should keep the Imp from dropping further, but can that be done to fix the problem? The implant has not dropped below the fold, crease seems to be intact.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced; based on your description, you have certainly been through a lot of surgery.  Please considering pictures with your next post for more accurate advice; based on your description however it seems like you are thinking along the right lines. I look forward to viewing your photographs if you wish. Best wishes.

More information please

It sounds like you are on the right path and hopefully are seeing a board certified plastic surgeon. Especially on with breast reconstruction skills as this is important. I wold want to know how big implants are present as maybe they should be smaller and therefore lighter. Pictures of before implants to now a big help. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Skin excision in the office

It's hard to know if this is a good option for you without seeing pictures and op notes ect... but the skin excision may be the right thing and it can definitely be done and it can be done in the office with minimal discomfort. I wish you the best - sounds like you have had a long journey!