Breast implants.

6 years ago I got a breast implant augmentation to make them symmetrical. Right side: Smooth round ultra high profile gel breast cohesive 350-5350BC. Left side: Smooth round high profile gel breast implant cohesive 350-3254BC. Can I remove them to get a fat transfer even considering the asymmetry I had before?

Breast implant removal

Yes you can have them removed and have a fat transfer instead, provided you have enough fat to donate.  It may be best to have it done in two stages so that the breast size and shape can stabilize before grafting the fat.  I recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Removal

Yes, you probably can remove your implants and have a fat transfer if you have donor fat available. However, you will not have the fullness with just one transfer as you currently have with implants.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

If you are thinking of removing your implants you will need to wait to have fat injected until your breast capsules close down and the selling subsides.