Any suggestions for BBL, Tummy tuck and breast augmentation? (photos)

. Please help. I'm 4 days post-op. My BBL I can't even see any improvement. I am just scared that I spent all that money and didn't get the results that was promised to me. One of the tummy tuck drain was leaking and not deflating and eventually came off. Please help. I spent a huge amount of money for these procedures and I am not happy at all. My butt is just fat with no shape. Is that normal?

Healing and Recovery after a Mommy Makeover

Your #healing will continue for 2-3 months for the early period. This includes some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation in the breasts may also be abnormal and scars will be evolve. Tingling, burning or shooting pains in the breasts will disappear with time and should not alarm you. It is simply a result of the regeneration of your sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage per your surgeon's permission may help.

Healing after a  #tummytuck will require time. Some patients are out of bed and walking the night of surgery and every hour while awake. I allow my patients to return to work at one to two weeks with 14 days preferred.  However, no lifting or straining.  At three weeks, increased level of activity and full with no restrictions, at 6 weeks. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Concerns 4 days post-op

You are extremely early in your recovery; however, if you have concerns, you should be addressing them with your specific plastic surgeon.  He/she will be the best person to answer your questions.  Good luck!

Dr derby

It is very important to talk about all your concerns with your surgeon , he is your most important companion in this process. It is very normal that you do not look like the final results that you have in mind. Remember that this is a process that needs time and patience. Do not despair but talked about this seriously and open with your surgeon. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy make-over - worried at 4 days

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • I am so sorry you are so concerned.
  • It is easy to panic early after surgery because things look so different.
  • Your bttocks are swollen - it will take weeks for swelling to subside, 6 months to see final result.
  • You seem ot have a small blistered area around your areola -
  • The line above the belly button is from swelling around it.
  • Please contact your surgeon and let her/him know all your concerns because usually your best reassurance will come from your own surgeon.
  • Hang on - give yourself time and let yourself heal.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

See your surgeon

Please check with your surgeon as your surgeon is the best person to answer that question. Without knowing your medical history it is difficult to help you. Good luck!