Any suggestions for BBL, Tummy tuck and breast augmentation? (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Healing and Recovery after a Mommy Makeover
Your #healing will continue for 2-3 months for the early period. This includes some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation in the breasts may also be abnormal and scars will be evolve. Tingling, burning or shooting pains in the breasts will disappear with time and should not alarm you. It is simply a result of the regeneration of your sensory nerves. If these sensations cause pain, repeated, local self-massage per your surgeon's permission may help.
Healing after a #tummytuck will require time. Some patients are out of bed and walking the night of surgery and every hour while awake. I allow my patients to return to work at one to two weeks with 14 days preferred. However, no lifting or straining. At three weeks, increased level of activity and full with no restrictions, at 6 weeks. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others. The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.
Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL
Concerns 4 days post-op
You might also like...
Mommy make-over - worried at 4 days
- I am so sorry you are so concerned.
- It is easy to panic early after surgery because things look so different.
- Your bttocks are swollen - it will take weeks for swelling to subside, 6 months to see final result.
- You seem ot have a small blistered area around your areola -
- The line above the belly button is from swelling around it.
- Please contact your surgeon and let her/him know all your concerns because usually your best reassurance will come from your own surgeon.
- Hang on - give yourself time and let yourself heal.