26 years old, no children or stretch marks, little loose skin after abdominal liposuction, to much fat removed? (photos)

I got a liposuction 47 days ago but now I'm noticing a bit of loose skin over my belly button 5 days ago I went to my DR. and he decided to release the scar/fold with a needle to make it symmetrical but is looking worst now, I don't think Im a good candidate for reverse tummy tuck can umbilicoplasty help or can I solve this with exercises? please help me with a solution not implying a drastic surgery, approximately how much will my skin improve in 5 more months according to the pics?

Post liposuction loose skin after 1 1/2 months

It's really too early to judge and I think you have no other choice but to wear a compressive garment (Spanks?) and allow for the healing process to complete itself for another 4 1/2 months.  Keep in touch with your surgeon to be certain that you do not develop a fluid collection (ie seroma) though this is rare with lipo in my experience.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Liposuction - strange result after six weeks

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• It is truly too early to predict what you will need or what you will look like when you heal.
  • It will take another 4-5 months to see how things turn out.
  • The bulge on profile may be fat or swelling or loose skin - or even all three.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction

It can take 4-6 months to see the final results from liposuction. Be patient and good luck..............

Skin fold

First of all, I think you need more time for the healing process to settle to assess the result. The fold is related to either skin laxity that was made evident after liposuction, localized residual fat or fixation of the skin with the ongoing process of healing. Give everything several months to settle. Hopefully as the tissue heals and things soften, this may improve.