1 month post-op, still having muscle spasm in both breasts, is it normal? (photos)

I had 295 UHP implants,i'm not satisfied with the size as I know they're going to be smaller after a while,my sr told me it was the biggest size I could have, also I think for 1month they sits veryyy low. I really disappointed from the result although I like my sr. But can I have revision after 1year with bigger size? If yes which size? Worth it or not? I already have spasm in both breast which causes to change the shape in my right breast. I'm 30 & not married ,what about a lift?

Breast augmentation result

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your result.
Your photos are hazy and difficult to assess your result properly.  In addition, without your pre-op photo or direct examination, I cannot provide a meaningful recommendation.

However, you are only one month post-op from your surgery.  Please allow up to 6 months to see the final outcome of your surgery.  It takes time for implants to settle in their pockets.
If you are unhappy with your result at 6 months, you should talk with your plastic surgeon to see whether your result can be improved.
Please talk with your plastic surgeon to share your concern and question.  Your plastic surgeon should be the best resource to address your concern as he/she understands your body at first hand.
Best regards.

Revision and recovery

Everyone recovers differently and it really depends on what kind of augmentation you had. Different surgeons have different threshholds for revision, which is why it is important to find a plastic surgeon who you feel listens to you and understands what you are trying to achieve. Best of luck, MMT

Implant issue

Sorry that you are unhappy with your results. A revision  may be possible but I would recommend waiting at least 6 months or more.

1 month post-op

You should address this with your chosen surgeon as he or she knows exactly what was done during surgery. Best of luck. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD