What can I do to avoid more wrinkles in my belly button due to piercing and lipo? (Photo)

I had a piercing for 12 yrs and 3 pregnancies, so my tummy stretched a whole way. I recently had lipo and my belly button is super wrinkly, worse than the picture, especially where the piercing was. Is there anything I can do while I'm recovering or what are my options? Thanks again!

First Fully Recover, Then Fat Grafting May Help Belly Button Wrinkles!

Give your result 6 months for full recover since if your liposuction was recent you may still have some swelling.  Unfortunately, there is not much you can do during the recovery period to prevent wrinkles.  The wrinkes occur because of the previous stretching during pregnancy and the removal of fat during liposuction.  The skin around your belly button doesn't have the give and stretch it once did and tends to wrinkle instead of tightening.

If you were my patient,  I would fat graft the area with a very small cannula in order  to try and improve the wrinkles just around the belly button.  This doesn't always work, but it is a low risk, low cost, straight forward procedure.  In addition, sometime removal of a small amount of skin along the upper aspect of the belly button may help.