Average Cost for Liposculture in Miami and Who Are the Most Reliable Doctors in the Area?

-- Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

Liposuction cost

Pricing varies depending on several factors, such as the surgeon, anaesthetist, surgical facility fee and other factors. In Toronto, Ontario, liposuction varies from $3000-$8000 and depends on the number of areas treated.

Choosing a Surgeon

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable managing a variety of different procedures and the potential complications  associated with the procedures

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Cost of liposculpture in Miami

In order to get a quote, more details such as number of areas to be treated, type of anesthesia, facility location, etc are essential. Fees will vary according to time and technology utilized as well.

Average Cost for Liposculture in Miami

It depends on # of areas amounts of fat to be removed, etc. Range from $1800 to $8800. See 3 board certified plastic surgeons in MIAMI. Best of luck from MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091. 

Cost of Liposculpture depends on how many areas you're doing

The cost can vary from $1500 to $8000. You should choose a board certified surgeon with a private practice who you've met with and have a good rapport with.

Mark Broudo, MD