What is average cost for a first "complete" face. Injectable filler and Botox. Then recommended upkeep interval and cost.

Cost of a Botox treatment

The cost of Botox treatment may vary by practitioner. I would recommend that you visit with a Board Certified dermatologist with expertise in Botox and ask for prices. Experience and geographic location are variables in cost.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of a Botox treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and prices

Prices of Botox and Fillers can vary based on location, how many units are necessary and which fillers you would be interested in.  A proper consultation is necessary to give you an idea of how many syringes and units will be necessary.  For the best cosmetic results please find a board certified physician with a great deal of experience in cosmetic injections.

Botox and prices