Avenue for Torque Harnessing Quadaricept Involvement Gone After Lift. What Are my Options? (photo)

I feel like " dead man walking" in too little skin now. I dread ever having to have any future surgeries that may be needed. This is not what I had in mind when seeking remedy for overliposuctioned thighs. I had hoped that nice fat padding in my hips, sides and front thighs would be utilized for suspension not cut off. I could never have a leg amputated because there is no way to determine where my leg ends and my crotch starts. Hard to think that Plastic Surgery can come to this.What Are my Options?

Inadequate Thigh Lift Results

Your situation is extremely complicated and without a physical examination, it's impossible to make any type of recommendation. One thing is certain, you're very unhappy with your post-operative result and surgeon. Under these circumstances, it's appropriate to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area. This surgeon should be able to perform a physical examination and formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Options after thigh lift.

Your photos are no substitute for a direct physical examination.  See several board certified plastic surgeons and get their opinions.  Skin does relax and stretch over time, so patience would be in order for now.  Good luck.