Sliding genioplasty and chin liposuction?

Im a little concerned about loose skin on the face and neck region post procedure. Im currently 73kg and aiming for 63kg. Will the weight loss cause extra loose skin? If i dont loose weight will the extra fat on my face result in an overprominent or underprominent chin after i have lost the weight? Thank you :)

Weight loss after Sliding genioplasty and chin liposuction?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years. Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  A weight loss of 10 kg's might be significant and cause some sagging, of the face and neck skin but won't affect the chin projection following a chin augmentation.A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.   Hope this helps.

Sliding genioplasty and neck liposuction

A sliding genioplasty is performed by an oral surgeon under general anesthesia in a hospital setting with an overnight hospital stay. Neck liposuction is not performed at that setting.  Placement of a chin implant and neck liposuction can both be performed together under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure.  A sliding genioplasty is usually performed for patients who have the teeth significantly out of alignment.  A chin implant has no bearing on teeth alignment, and is only placed  in patients for cosmetic improvement.  For many  before and after results of neck liposuction and chin implants, please see the link and the video below