I want a TT, a BL/BA, and BBL. Will working out make me lose the round hips and buttocks optained from fat injection?

I am 5'2", 145lbs, 36, and done having children (3). I work out with P90x3 6days a week to get back to 126-135lbs. I have loose,hanging ñstomach skin with fat under that will not go away without surgical assistance. I was going to have a TT along with a BL/BA, but now also want a BBL. From what I am reading I have to do this procedure first, then the tummy tuck at a later date? If I do get the BBL do people who workout lose the round hips and buttocks optained from fat injection?

I want a TT, a BL/BA, and BBL. Will working out make me lose the round hips and buttocks obtained from fat injection?

A 10-20 lb. weight loss after fat transfer can significantly affect the results of your Brazilian Butt Lift. If you are contemplating this surgery, I would pursue your planned weight loss first. Once you achieve your target weight, then you could considering scheduling the BBL. Thank you for your excellent question. Best wishes.

BBL

Thanks for the question, yes you would need to break up these operations as it would be too much operating for one session, the fat that is transferred is living breathing tissue so if you have a dramatic weight loss than yes you may lose that fat

Stable Weight is Advisable for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. It is best to undergo #MommyMakeover procedures when your weight has been stable for at least one year. 

In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Effect of weight loss on previously injected fat.

It's generally thought that fat will respond as it would in the area from which is harvested. It is possible that you might lose some of the volume benefit with exercise weight loss.

Effect of weight loss on fat injections

Thank you for your question about your mommy make-over

• You can get the BBL before or after the tummy tuck.
  • The reason it is often done before is to harvest the fat from the skin that will be removed with the tummy tuck.
  • You should finish losing your weight before the BBL - if you lose weight afterwards, you may lose some of the transplanted fat.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

Change in results after a BBL.

Thank you for your question. Gaining or losing weight after a fat transfer can change the look of the results. It is best to discuss your outcomes at an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

I want a TT, a BL/BA, and BBL. Will working out make me lose the round hips and buttocks optained from fat injection

Maybe? But only in person examination of you would allow a definitive response to this concern with longevity of fat graft.....